Monday, July 29, 2013

August Rush

Hey Family!

This is my first email as a 21-year-old!  As with every holiday on your mission, there wasn't much ado.  The highlight was going to the DMV for an hour and a half to get a NC driver's license since my Ohio one expired.

The exchanges gauntlet is starting.  From this past week until I'm done I have a companion exchange every week.  This past week I had one of the freshest of missionaries with me.  He's one of the 18-year-olds and he still has that new missionary smell.  His area has been struggling for a while and they're only teaching one person right now, so he got thrown in the deep end with our three lessons that we had scheduled.

We had a stake priesthood meeting this week to discuss the 'Hastening The Work' broadcast.  There's a young man named Hunter from the Southport Branch who's going to the Peru Chiclayo Mission, where James is.

Talk to y'all next week!

Love,
Elder Perryman

No comments:

Post a Comment